TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- 1.1 Bug Control (Aust) Pty Ltd (ABN 96 070 872 383) (Bug Control, we, us or our) operates a website, infectioncontrol.care, that enables customers to order goods and receive services from Bug Control.
- 1.2 These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to any use of our website, whether as a guest or as a registered user. Use of our website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our website.
- 1.3 By using our website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and agree to comply with them.
2. Your Account and Password
- 2.1 If you are a registered user of our website you are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- 2.2 You must not disclose your password or allow any other person to use your login information to access our website.
- 3.1 You agree that we may send you emails relating to your registration on our website, transactions you undertake through our website and for promoting our services.
4. Third Party Websites and Hyperlinking
- 4.1 Our website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your information only and you acknowledge that we have no control over the content of those websites. By using our website, you expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
5. Intellectual Property
- 5.1 We own all intellectual property rights in our website (except content uploaded directly by users of our website). You must not use or distribute our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
- 6.1 We do not warrant that:
- Any information provided on our website is free from errors or reliable;
- Our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice;
- Our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- 7.1 We will not be liable:
- If our website is unavailable at any time;
- For any corruption of data or information held by us;
- To the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss (including, without limitation, consequential loss, loss of profits or loss of data), damage, cost or expense of any kind suffered or incurred in connection with your use of our website.
8. User's Suspension of Registration
- 8.1 You may request that we suspend your account and remove your profile from our website at any time provided you have no current bookings or subscriptions. However, you acknowledge that we may retain your profile information for our records.
9. Termination of Registration
- 9.1 We reserve the right in our sole discretion to decline to register you as a user of our website or terminate your registration. Without limiting that right, we may terminate your registration if we receive any complaints about you, you breach our terms and conditions or you create an account using false information.
- 10.2 We may vary these Terms from time to time. We will provide notice of the change by uploading the updated Terms on our website and we will also attempt to email you a copy of the updated Terms (if you have provided us with your email address). You should periodically review the most up to date Terms on our website. After uploading the updated Terms on our website you will be deemed to have accepted those updated Terms if you continue to use our website or the services provided by us.
- 10.3 If any provision in these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity of any other provision in these Terms.
- 10.4 The law of the State of New South Wales, Australia applies to these Terms and the transactions contemplated by them, and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of that State.